Word o’ the Day

I’ll save you a search.  From Dictionary.com:

Definition of fard
transitive verb
1 :  to paint (the face) with cosmetics

Frazz is on the web HERE.

(Edit:  I just realized that replacing the D with a T in “splentid” was part of the joke. 😀 )


1 Comment

  1. markonit

    …really..? You should have know that “splentid” was a part of Frazz being in on Caulfield’s little joke..! :0)


%d bloggers like this: